Nuffnanger

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Everybody talks

Hey peeps! I'm officially done with my laboratory research bench work!!! Okay, this is a delayed announcement.. Anyway, still happy that i'm done and finish with it. Now comes the painful part, analyzing what seems like tonnes of data that i've been putting aside for all these while.. *sighs* and.. will need to do up for journal publications as well, and of course not forgetting my thesis! ><"

Oh well.. Life wouldn't be interesting if it's without a bit of challenge eh~

Talking about challenge, really really looking forward to climbing mount Kinabalu next month! Started working out since past 2 weeks. When i first started, it felt like hell!!! Now i'm picking up the pace by doing more aerobic exercises like running, hiking, cycling.. ^^ Need to really boost up my stamina before actually engaging Kinabalu mountain with my camera and backpack. Left with approximately 6 weeks to the actual day.. feeling the excitement creeping in me.. :p


Alright, i'll end this post by sharing a new cover that i did at 1am this morning.. I know it sounds crazy. LOL~ was trying to keep my voice low, so that i won't woke anybody up at the middle of night. Everybody Talks by Neon Trees! Hope you guys will like it and give me a thumbs up at my channel ya~ xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

yourVoices