Nuffnanger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Job Offer

Ahh~~ Somebody just tried to offer me.. My first thought:
1) Delighted!!! - because i'm in demand! and also a recognition of my own performance~ ^^
2) Doubtful - is it the right choice that i've made, to sign a contract bonded to the company.. hmm..

Well, yes i like my job at the mean time.. but benefits and payment still take into account. And I've heard many people also commented on "how do they judge other people's capability.." in the biz arena. One of the consultants shared with me about this before, he said if he's the boss, when he look through a candidate's resume, apart from looking at his experience, he will also do comparison to his current salary. Because people with good writing skills can totally bombard about how great they are at their field, but if the pay is low, which means something is incorrect~ either is his attitude or he's lying about his experience.

Of course, that's not what I should worry at this point of time, obviously with only 1 yr + of working experience, potential employers will understand that my pay is still relatively low as I've just started my career. But what will happen in 5 yrs time? Hmm... let's see how things go.. I should start thinking about it too.. keep myself reminded at all times.. ( ̄ ̄|| )

But hey~ i think this is the right place for me now.. to concentrate on my studies while working~ (n.n)v so yeah~ still no regrets!!! *at least that's true for now.. hehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

yourVoices