Nuffnanger

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Death & Life

First of all, my condolences to all victims of the 8.9 quake and 4 meter high tsunami that hits Japan yesterday. Videos and images of the impact is terrifying. Let's all take a minute and pray for the safety for those in Japan. ....

pray



Alright~ i've never been in a situation whereby death is just upon my eyes, (touch wood~ trust me, i wouldn't want that to ever happen.. >.<;;) BUT.. just imagining, if i were put at that situation.. what will i do.. will i be afraid of death? At that short miliseconds, if you're going to be engulfed by 4 meter high of water.. hmm~~~ i really wonder what will i do? As you know that there's no escape.

Probably i'll be thinking will I survive? =="

ANd if 2012 is really the end of the world.. hmm.. I guess i won't be doing anything really extraordinary. Most likely will spend more time with the people i love.. Family.. friends.. do what i do best at work. Yeap, live my life to the fullest~ Well, I've always have this thinking that everything happens for a reason, and at anytime, anything may happen.. Including accidents due to human error, diseases or natural disasters.. One way or the other, can easily end ones life.

One of the plant managers told me this.. "At my age, i must be glad that i can wake up in the morning and still able to go to work." I think, everyone should have this feeling about life. Must be glad that you're able to breath in the air, see the sun shines, everyday.. It's a sign of blessings for one to be able to wake up in the morning, and do simple little task like brushing your teeth, combing your hair, take a walk down to market place.. etc.

So.. what do you think about death & life? Share the voices in your head~! =)

2 comments:

  1. nicely said (or written).
    Ur post just in time to bang my head n remind me of how lucky we are to be able to wake up every morning and breath instead of getting frustrated with small things....
    treasure,love our life and try to not creating/participate in event that could cause death. thats wat I think~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AYQian: Hey there~ thanks for dropping by & sharing ur thoughts! ヽ(●´ ー `●)/
    yeah.. there are bigger things in life than just complaining about small little things.. treasure every minute in life!

    ReplyDelete

yourVoices