Nuffnanger

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dissapointment

Haiz... i thought it went well for the SD's walk in interview.. maybe the interviewer did not think so~ What a dissapointment to be turned down on my 1st interview!

Anyway, I've not given up any hope to strive further.. I'll still get into training with BeST Programme.. hehe.. and hopefully could ended up in a good company after that! *winks*

I think apart from not getting through it.. The worst of all is still that I couldn't meet my darling that frequent anymore.. it'll be harder than ever.. especially the 1st month training at Palace of the Golden Horses.. how the hell i get thr?!?! N after the 1st month.. he might b shifted even further.. mayb another state or wat.. geez.. hate to think abt it... juz make my stomach turns and my heart aches...

Well, I guess I've to accept it whether I like it or not..

1 comment:

  1. well it's time to test your relationship.. starting from 'quite' near de distance..then might be go for longer distance

    ReplyDelete

yourVoices