Nuffnanger

Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy week..

Ahhh... I'm so get used to the holiday i'm having now that suddenly practicing singing seems to be something really exausting! hahaha...

Spent few nights at my friend's place.. coz my singing practices ends really late at night and the refusal of my bro to fetch me and oso me myself cant get myself to learn how to drive really makes me feel very frustrated!

Anyway, i'll get over it.. Just have to wait till my mum's car get fixed then i can start to learn how to drive.. muahhahahha..
On top of all that, my comp's mother board is officially down.. geez..

Now only hope that our group can give a good performance! its been a long time since v last performed. And i believe v had improved quite a lot.. Just that normally v dun perform with mic.. this time is really a challenge.. hopefully our voices could blend well! coz its acapella.. hehe.. *fingers crossed*

Haven't watch transformers yet, hope that it wont dissappoint me.. hehe..
looking forward to watch it! especially wit a whole big bunch of friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

yourVoices